With increasing working-population all around the globe demand for fast foods is multiplying itself day by day. You must have witnessed working bodies busy with their phones or laptops in one hand and making their other hand useful by stuffing foods in their mouth.
Such busy crowds are usually spotted in high profile fast food restaurants where they have taken care of such needful demands of their customers. Even in such busy schedule public today spots a place where hygiene is maintained and street side foods are mostly neglected.
There are many spots where you will see everything is maintained in apple-pie order like McDonald’s, KFC, Taco Bell etc. All these demands obviously have given rise to employment in large numbers.
If you are here to see a future in any of such fast food restaurant then you should pull up and take a glimpse of how to apply at such quality companies. In this article, we will be entailing the job application process at Taco Bell.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell was first discovered by Glen Bell in 1952. It is an American based fast food restaurant presently headquartered at Irvine, California, the U.S. It operates as an ancillary to Yum! Brands, Inc. In these 66 years of its existence, it has flourished like any other fast food restaurant.
Today it has established more than 7072 restaurants all over the world. It is said to serve around 2 billion of its customer each year.
The fast food that tops Taco Bell’s menu list is the Tex-Mex cuisine. This is nothing but a blend of both American and Mexican food culture. Taco Bell did not just stop here. Unlike before, when it offered sauces and ketchup in packets now they are selling readymade Taco Bell products in bottles at various grocery stores for the public to get their hands on them.
In this fashion, it has not only globalized its product by sitting in its store but also went down the street to triple its revenue. Its marketing strategy of introducing chat bot for ordering food has doubled its current profit.
With all these facilities comes the need for manpower. And it has many openings for aspiring candidates every year. The only thing you need to do is apply for the relevant position and enjoy the benefits of working here. For all those who are here to get an overview of their application process, we are here to guide you through it.
How to Apply at Taco Bell Job Application
You can apply for Taco Bell job positions by directly navigating to the career section on their original site. You can further confine your search by selecting the post you wish for and your desired base location.
Job applications can be submitted online as well as offline by personally submitting necessary documents at the store.
Taco Bell Online application process
• After narrowing down your search if any relevant job posts suitable for you are present then you will get a link to apply online.
• Enter your personal details like your name, qualification, age, gender, past experience etc.
• Along with your personal information, you will also have to answer a questionnaire that is asked specifically to the post you have chosen.
• You can also attach your resume in the attachment section, but it is purely optional. But if you are applying for management level post see to it that you attach your CV along with the application form. The recruiters will get a fair idea of your skills if done so.
• After submitting the application form successfully you can download this form and when called for the interview you should carry your resume along with this form as a document of proof.
• Within a month of submission, you will be getting a call for interview rounds at the nearest store.
Taco Bell Offline Application Process
• After shrinking your search to a particular job post you will be given a link to download the application form.
• Like above fill all required details and take print of this form.
• Go to the nearest store along with your resume and application form for submission.
• If your application form gets shortlisted you will be called for the interview rounds.
Taco Bell has set certain criteria like others in this food industry to hire candidates. Before filling the job application form you should verify whether you qualify all these requirements as per company’s standards.
Age- All around the world Taco Bell hires hopefuls above the age of 18. Few countries like U. S also prefer candidates of 14 years of age to work at a very basic level in the beginning. However, you need to have work permits from both the employer and your parents to start earning at this age.
Working hours- Working hours at store clearly depend upon its location. In metro cities where there is a busy crowd round the clock stores remain open till midnight all days of the week.
Whereas in remote cities and towns where less working crowd these stores are open from morning 11.00 am -9.00 pm. Aspirants have the choice to choose any work shifts as per their convenience.
Salary- All employees are paid fairly as the company aims at fulfilling its employees’ needs and demands along with its customers. An average worker at Taco Bell earns around 5000-6000 per month. Whereas employees who work at management level earn around 30,000 monthly.
Perks at Taco Bell
Taco Bell not only fulfills needs but also the demands of its employees. And so it has come up with really profiting facilities for its workers. The perks employee enjoy here vary according to their designation
Crew members at Taco Bell enjoy benefits like
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Free or discounted meal coupons
• Flexible working hours
• Health insurance
• If you are a college going candidate you can also make use of tuition reimbursement amount to pay your fees.
If you are a qualified employee and work at management level position apart from these benefits you are even entitled to additional claims such as
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Medical claims (dental, eye check-up, domiciliary, and hospitalization)
Taco Bell Job Positions
• Associate Manager – Candidates who are above 18 years of age and have profound experience in the marketing field are chosen for this post. They should have a master’s qualification to get placed here.
They look after the equipment at each store whether they comply with the state norms and regulations. They are basically involved in maintaining law and order in the non-food section.
This involves chimney, cylinders, utensils used etc. They lead a team who are in direct contact with the franchise managers all over the world.
• Accountant – They sit at the headquarters and lead a team who have direct communication with accountant managers all over the globe.
This team is responsible to conduct audits every month end, calculate the company’s revenue, generate invoices and prepare financial reports annually or monthly as demanded.
Candidates who are above 18 years of age and have profound experience in the marketing field are chosen for this post. They should have a master’s qualification to get placed here.
• Administrative Assistant – Candidates who are above 18 years of age and have profound experience in the marketing field are chosen for this post.
They should have a master’s qualification to get placed here. They head a team who look after all logistical and management related issues and improvements that are required. These positions are mainly available at the headquarters of the company.
• Restaurant supervisor – Candidates who are above 16 years of age can apply for this position with minimum experience in handling a team.
Their contact comes directly with the customers in order to satisfy their demand in case of any issues. Their main responsibility is to train the team on how to engage with customers and support them in times of crisis.
• Shift Leader – Candidates who are above 16 years of age can apply for this position with minimum experience in handling a team. They engage and manage crew members. They have to keep a record of each employee, their working hours and monitor their performance.
• Cleaning captain – Candidates who are above 14 years of age can apply for this post. They are in charge of keeping the store in an apple pie order including the washrooms and the tables.
• Cooks – Candidates who are above 14 years of age can apply for this post. They are supposed to deliver meals on-time along with quality. This all should be done keeping in mind its hygiene. Kitchen cleanliness rests in their hand
Taco Bell Interview question and answer
1. Tell me something about yourself.
Most of the people find this question simply difficult to answer. You need not by rote your resume when this question is put forth you, maybe the recruiter is expecting more than your CV details. You can highlight your past work experience or internships that you have done.
Also, challenges or appraisals that you had received can be stated. You can even give a brief idea about your hometown so that the employer gets an insight into your traveling hours too.
2. Why should we hire you?
No need to over exaggerate when asked for the reason of your existence at Taco Bell. You can simply mention your strengths and explain to them why you see them as your strength and not weakness. You can also show eagerness to work in new environments and face new challenges for your betterment.
3. Will you work part-time or full-time?
There isn’t any wrong answer. You can explain yourself for working as a part-time employee there.
4. Do you have a criminal record?
You need to be honest here. That is what matters. This shows your truthful quality and professional working attitude.
5. Do you have any questions for us?
If you feel in your bones that you have cracked this interview round then you can ask a few questions to the employer to show how keen and serious you are regarding this job. Few questions that you might ask are
• What kind of training sessions is conducted for the employees?
• What are the chances of getting promoted?
• What are the chances of getting transferred?
• What are my responsibilities for this post?
• Are there any onsite opportunities in the near future?
We hope that you find this article useful for further application process at Taco Bell.